Squint Correction Surgery in Gurgaon
The Squint treatment is handled by an expert surgeon with a vast experience handling a large number of squint cases. The service offers management of squints in children and adults with squints including infantile strabismus, intermittent squints, paralytic squints secondary to nerve palsy, restrictive squints and many other special forms. A dedicated facility with a child friendly environment ensures a pleasant experience for children visiting the premises. Surgical expertise encompasses adjustable surgeries, microincision surgeries and stitchless procedures apart from the standard ones. The service is tuned to provide the best possible outcomes for squint through a protocolled approach to treatment. In addition, the squint service also handles and follows up cases of amblyopia.
Our body is very vulnerable from the word go and can be subjected to numerous conditions, diseases, and ailments, if not taken care of. Since our inception, our body faces a lot of challenging situations. Some of them are treatable, while many of them are not even treatable. Thus, it is very crucial to know our bodies and provide the best care and treatment as early as possible. Talking about a very important organ of our body, the eye needs lots of attention and care as it handles our vision. There are several conditions that can happen in our eyes and can impair our vision.
Squint is one such condition where both eyes point in different directions. It can occur to any individual, and there is treatment available for this condition. Noble Eye Care is the first place to go for squint correction surgery. With a line of eye care services, Noble Eye Care has been providing top-notch eye care to all. Our expert surgeons are highly trained in squint correction surgery and can help remove squinting so you can enjoy better visual clarity. For bespoke and trusted squint correction in Gurgaon, Noble Eye Care is the place to go. With a commitment to exceptional care and attention to detail, Noble Eye Care is the premier destination for vision health maintenance.
The skilled surgeons are trained at AIIMS, New Delhi and have experience of managing thousands of squint cases. The specialists at Noble Eye Care use their expertise, state-of-the-art equipment, and cutting-edge technology to restore your vision and create a peaceful harmony between your eyes. Through the use of advanced and microsurgical techniques and technologies, our team of skilled professionals can help give you a lifetime of improved vision quality, quickly and conveniently. Our compassionate approach to squint correction surgery ensures that patients feel taken care of throughout their entire experience. Exceptional customer service and responsiveness from initial consultation to post-op follow-up makes Noble Eye Care an ideal choice for anyone looking to get squint correction surgery.
We provide safe, reliable, and comfortable squint correction surgery in Gurgaon with the highest regard for safety, precision, and trustworthiness. And with a reputation for being one of the leading clinics in squint correction surgery in Gurgaon, rest assured that you are in good hands with Noble Eye Care.
Best Squint Surgery Hospital in Gurgaon
Noble Eye Care is the best squint surgery hospital in Gurgaon and Delhi NCR for those who need squint eye correction surgery. With a team of dedicated eye specialists with award-winning experience, Noble Eye Care ensures that patients receive only the most professional and advanced squint eye correction surgery possible. From children to adults, anyone can rest assured knowing that they are receiving successful squint correction that is safe and secure. Noble Eye Care takes pride in restoring sight to those who may not have had it before or might have missed out on it due to squints. The efficient staff members continue to raise standards as each year passes and are determined to be the best squint surgery hospital in Gurgaon.
We understand that squint eye correction surgery can be an intimidating medical procedure, however, we pride ourselves on providing each patient with individualized care to ensure their complete satisfaction and trust in our services. Moreover, with over 15+ years of experience, Noble Eye Care is considered the best squint surgery hospital in Gurgaon and is the go-to choose for squint eye surgery needs. Compared to other squint correction hospitals, Noble Eye Care has the best squint surgeons and squint experts in the area to ensure that patients get the best possible results. Additionally, their team of specialists uses modern technologies and cutting-edge equipment to rightly identify squints and surgically correct them so that patients can enjoy a better quality of life. For those requiring squint eye correction surgery, Noble Eye Care should definitely be on your list of hospitals.
What is Squint?
A squint is a condition where the eyes point in different directions. It is a misalignment of the eyes. One eye may turn inwards, outwards, upwards or downwards while the other eye looks forward. The medical name for a squint is strabismus.
What are the symptoms of squint?
The most obvious sign of a squint is eyes that look in different directions. Most often, one eye turns inwards (convergent squint) or outwards (divergent squint). In rare cases, it may turn up or down (vertical squint). A squint can either be visible at all times (constant), or only be visible at certain times (intermittent). Minor squints are not always obvious. Squints can also cause:
- Blurred vision
- Double vision
- Lazy eye (amblyopia) – when the brain starts to ignore signals coming from the eye with the squint
What are the causes of squint?
Acquired squints are sometimes caused by the eye's inability to focus light that passes through the lens. This is known as a refractive error. Types of refractive errors include:
- Short-sightedness (Myopia) – a sight problem that affects your ability to see distant objects
- Long-sightedness (Hyperopia) – a sight problem that affects your ability to see close-up objects
- Astigmatism – where the cornea at the front of the eye is unevenly curved, which causes blurred vision
Other causes for squint could include
- Childhood illnesses, for example viral infections such as measles, although it is possible these illnesses simply accelerate a squint that would have developed anyway
- Some genetic conditions, such as Down's syndrome
- Hydrocephalus, which is caused by a build-up of fluid in the brain
- Other eye problems, such as abnormal development of the muscles that move the eye, or a problem with the retina (the layer of light-sensitive nerve cells at the back of the eye).
What are the risk factors for squint?
- Having a family history of squints, lazy eye (amblyopia) or needing glasses
- Having a condition that affects the nervous system, such as cerebral palsy
- Being born early (prematurely) or with a low birth weight
What are tests done to help diagnose and manage squint?
Different tests can be used to help diagnose a squint and assess the level of vision. These will vary according to your age, but may include sight tests like:
- Looking at a light
- Matching letters and pictures
- Reading a letter chart
- Looking at visual targets at different distances, first with one eye covered and then the other
- Other tests may also be needed to determine whether glasses are needed. Retina and optic nerve examination to make sure there are no other problems. In most cases, eye drops will be used to widen the pupils before the eyes are examined. This will make it easier for the ophthalmologist to study the back of the eyes and measure the eye power correctly.
- Other tests for squint involve measuring depth perception, evaluating double vision and synoptophore evaluation.
How is squint treated?
Glasses are one of the most common treatments for squints. They can be used to correct the vision problems (refractive errors) that may be causing the squint, such as short-sightedness (myopia), Long-sightedness (Hyperopia) and astigmatism.
In some cases, it may be possible to treat a squint using special eye exercises that help the eyes work together.
Botulinum toxin injections
It can be injected into one of the muscles that move the eye. The injection temporarily weakens the injected muscle, allowing the eyes to realign. The effects of botulinum toxin usually last around three months. After this time, the eyes may stay in position or they may go back out of alignment and require further treatment.
If treatment doesn't work, surgery may be recommended. Surgery can be used to:
- Improve the alignment of the eyes (and therefore their appearance)
- Help the eyes work together
Why is Noble Eye Care considered one of the best eye clinic or best eye hospital for squint?
- Highly experienced surgeon, specifically trained in squint from AIIMS New Delhi.
- Equipment and instrumentation for comprehensive squint evaluation and management
- Non-surgical and surgical option available for squint surgery
- Operating theatre with general anesthesia facility for squint surgery in adults and children